Commercial Registration No. 93229
Registration with Value Added Tax (VAT) under number 523 - 522 – 509
Tax Card No. 56994
An insurance policy in the amount of One Million Egyptian Pounds covering civil liability.
UNITEC Quality is engaged in internal and external cleaning works through an independent business unit management within the Company, which includes elite engineers, supervisors and trained workers who are highly qualified and competent to implement the plans and programs set for cleaning works, which are basically aimed at cleaning the place and maintaining its elegance and luster, using the latest produced by the specialized international companies of specialized equipment and devices in this field as well as the latest in the technology of the production of cleaning materials.
• UNITEC Quality offers outstanding and modern methods for internal and external cleaning services in all sectors:
General Objectives of the Cleaning Sector
• Through its specialization in the field of cleaning, the Company intended to assist the Facilities Management sector to perform its functions and to preserve its assets in order to ensure the continuation of all facilities to carry out their work.
• UNITEC Quality achieves its objectives by:
Our mission is to be the first cooperation bringing the most value to our clients. Contact us today for a customized facilities solution for your business needs
Unitec Qualityprovidesqualified services to the following clients:
• Egyptian Steel
• Egypt Air
• Misr Petroleum
• Al Ahram Institute
• Alexandria Petroleum
• Confederation African Football (CAF)
• Craft Foods
• Lutes Air Line
• Egypt Car
• Shatex (SHAMSI GROUP)
• National Mechanical & Electrical Company (KHARAFI GROUP)
• Allianz Insurance
• Ezz Al Arab Group
• IQRAA Institute
• Blue Sky Travel
• Al Futaim Property
• Modern Motors Group
• KSA Embassy
• National Egyptian Bank
• Egyptian Saudi finance Bank
• Cairo Bank
• Misr Bank
UNITEC Quality presents its services in the field of pest, rodents and reptiles control, through a department includes experienced engineers specialized in the works of pest control, as well as trained workers at the highest levels.
The Company utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and chemicals that meet all safety standards, as well as World Health Organization (WHO) specifications and are also compliant with environmental requirements.
• Thermal fogging machine.
• Hot fogger machine.
• High pressure sprayers.
• Electric shocking devices.
The Company in its process of pest control uses pesticides which have the maximum safety factors - as mentioned above - in addition to the following:
• Eliminate all insect / rodent control in an effective, rapid and within appropriate concentration.
• A high degree of chemical stability to maintain its effectiveness for as long as possible.
• No observed effect on humans, animals and plants.
This type of insects is combated by two complementary ways:
• 1- Using Chemicals, in empty spaces, on roofs and walls using cold fog devices with authorized pesticides, which have an effect when contact with flying insects, and at the same time safe to humans, animals, birds and plants.
2- The use of electric flying insect killer in open areas such as gardens, where number of these units is determined according to site area necessary calculations.
Crawling insects’ pest control is carried out by means of a concentrated and comprehensive spray. This spray is protective and contains pesticides authorized by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Agriculture.
Protective pesticide sprays are made every period (determined by the formula of each place) to avoid the appearance of any larvae or complete insects.
Spraying is performed using cold fogging machine and high pressure sprayers to ensure that the material reaches all the narrow, hard to reach places where insects often hide.
Rodent control operations are performed in one of the following ways:
This method is performed by preparing several baits that are fixed in different places, where these baits are changed every month, or whenever the need arises, and the following are types used baits:
• It is known that rodents include other kinds in addition to mice and weasel, where methods differ from each other.
• The species that live in the desert environment differ from those living in the agricultural environment. The two types differ from the species that live in the residential and business units. Therefore, the method of control varies according to the environment.
• UNITEC Quality is a team of engineers specialized in the highest efficiency, and trained manpower at the highest level of training to carry out the work of pest control.
• UNITEC Quality gives its Clients a guarantee that the place is free of pests during the contract period.
• Arab Petroleum Pipelines Company ( SUMED )
• Petro Jet
• The Egyptian Exchange
• Oriental Weavers
• International CO. for Marbles & Granite.
• Americana Group